Fall   2015 issue of Knitscene magazine is live and has my latest design in!

 

Although it was submitted as “Jacqueline Red Jacket”, it's final name truly reflects what I had in mind working on this design: inspiration for this design has come from Oleg Cassini’s design for Jacqueline Kennedy:

 

I am very impressed with 60-s atmosphere, brought by Harper Point Photography, especially these black-and-white images:


 

60-s are my “happy childhood” period and I do remember and still admire a lot form those years: music, TV, movies, fashion, and style. On these particular photos I can see my older sister’s hairstyle, my (then) favorite singer’s pants style; and, yes, a la Jacqueline jacket.

 
This little jacket is comfortable and flirty at the same time. Shape is classic, the stitch is an imitation of textured textile; snug collar could also be worn buttoned. Whether you choose chic little pants or pencil skirt to pair with this sweater, you will look great!