Knitscene, Summer 15 issue is here! It is filled with the bright collection of very wearable garments and accessories. Moreover, I am very pleased to see my name among those talented designers and my BattementTee” under the title of En Pointe story. Such a great idea to connect ballet terms (that internationally are recognized and used in French) with more common meanings of the same terms featuring the most expressive details of each pattern in this group.
 
 
 

The Knitscene/Harper Point Photography artistically caught the “dancers” movements for the En Pointe story and made a whole issue full of sunshine and joyous colors by a very impressive presentation of every single design of the collection.

I also would like to make some notes about Cozette yarn by Knit One, Crochet Too Yarn Company. When I accomplished my Battement Tee and tried it on, I could not believe how weightless and delicately to the skin it feels. This is the most suitable yarn for a summer garment I have ever worked with.

So, dear knitters! I urge you to get this magazine issue, cast on, and show off, go dance and… (maybe) learn French