It took me months to accomplish Storm Pullover design and I am so happy to finally publish it with great help of Eleanor Dixon as a Tech Editor. It was a pleasure to work with Colrain yarn, with soft and silky texture and very easy to knit with. Storm Pullover design could be purchased now on Ravelry and Craftsy

 


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good news! Harrisville Designs issued Autumn 2014 Collection and I am happy to announce that my modest contribution TROY Dress is released among 14 other beautiful designs in this collection
I was planning to design this garment for months, working on swatches, sketches, details and when I was about to start writing design for this Dress I have seen Harrisville Designs submissions call for Fall 2014.


Here is my project:
Troy is inspired by the traditional Russian sleeveless dress, which was meant to be worn over an embroidered blouse. As a layer it is very popular and practical, because it adds warmth and with different tops underneath gives a variety of outfits, and that is why it is a favorite garment of mine, too. This dress is designed as a layer with a combination of 3 different textural stitch patterns and some interesting construction details, such as slash pockets with inserts and a short row shaped neck line. As a teacher working with children for about 30 years I know how comfortable and practical this style of dress is, not only for teachers, but also for many other busy ladies.


And here are professional photographs by Caro Sheridan for Harrisville Designs

 
 



In 2013 I already had a pleasure working with Harrisville Designs yarn while designing
 


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stitch Seekers (Australia) has issued Edition Two "FUTURENUATS versus RETROBOTS".
And I am happy to introduce my Vestex pattern as a part of this wonderful magazine